Rejoice will register returning students on Aug. 10 from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Rejoice will register new students on Aug. 11 from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Registration is at our Edgefield studios located in Edgefield Baptist Church at 700 Russell St.
Some things to know before you register:
- This is a school year commitment (Aug.-May) Classes are not offered in sessions.
- Rejoice provides all dance wear and shoes and all costumes for performances.
- All students perform in our end-of-year showcase.
- All families pay on a sliding scale.
- Plan to be at registration for 30-45 minutes depending on the crowd when you arrive. There will be paperwork to fill out and we will enter all your information into our systems. Your dancer will also be fitted for dancewear.
- If you are a returning dancer, Patricia will mail you a form with your child's placement for next year. Please bring that with you. If you are a new dancer, Patricia will place you at registration based on previous training, age and availability of classes.
- Classes begin the week of Aug. 17.
Please bring the following items to registration:
- Your dancer. We have to fit them for dancewear at registration.
- Proof of income. (tax return is best)
- First month's tuition payment (will be based on your income)
- Registration fee: $25 for the first dancer, $12 for siblings. This fee includes one pair of tights as well.
Rejoice can only accept cash or check. Fees must be paid at registration or your dancer will be put on the waiting list until fees are paid. We cannot guarantee your dancer a spot in a class without the registration fees and first month's tuition.
Rejoice executive director honored by Trevecca University Center for Social Justice
Congratulations to our director, Patricia Cross, who was recently granted the Community Pillar Award by the Trevecca Nazarane University J.V. Morsch Center for Social Justice. The award recognizes community leaders who serve Nashville non-profits with vision, passion and longevity.